Want to make a training ground

Dagfinn's AvatarDagfinn9/7/24 8:48 am history
1 ambers 23
Hi all, my first post, but I'll guess not my last as I love the game.

I have a regular family game with my brother and his kids, it's fun, but the kids often overextend themselves way beyond their abilities/armour/food, and this time they have dragged us into a sunken crypt. We all had decent bronze gear, which should be enough, but we have got stuck because we didn't eat properly despite having the ingredients and a cauldron capable of making the right food. The upshot of this is that we have lost all our best gear in the crypt and it's guarded by a bodypile, and a 2 star draugr archer and his 1 star friend. Despite our best efforts, we don't seem capable of retrieving the stuff even with good food (our armour is makeshift stuff, trollhide at best).

I was thinking of using mods to build something like a sunken crypt in a world where we play just to test our abilities or lack of them. So I see planbuild looks like a way to go, but I don't see any sunken crypt blueprints. Does the mod support building at least the structure needed for such a thing? I don't think I can just spawn one in. Even something similar would do, I like building and I've only just started messing around with the building mods, so maybe I can make one, but I don't know yet, perhaps an experienced builder can tell me if it's at least possible or if I'm barking up the wrong tree?

Skol

Dagfinn
Dagfinn
Level 1 : New Viking