People, NPC, villagers. Life on our villages.

Vivallgames's AvatarVivallgames8/1/24 6:51 pm
1 ambers 127 3
9/12/2024 9:03 am
Paz's AvatarPaz
Hello Valheimers!

Who knows the best way (mod) to populate our villages?
I would like to give it a little life with a few NPCs wandering around the area. Ideally, manageable NPCs like on the colonies of Fallout4 (clothes and functions) but I can imagine that it is impossible 😉.
I was able to see some mods but they are not stable and unfortunately too old and therefore not updated.

If anyone has any leads let me know. Otherwise, if a mod genius is motivated to collaborate to create this mod, send me a message. I can especially work on the visual part, character creation.

See ya ✌️☺️
Vivallgames
Level 29 : Expert Builder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Paz
09/12/2024 9:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Viking
I use a mixture of mods. Immersive NPCs for random wanderers. RRRCore to program my own custom NPCs. And finally, Marketplace NPCs for traders, bankers, teleport, quests - all with programmable dialogue via cfg files.

You have a lot of options!
Yphrerius
08/14/2024 5:18 am
Level 1 : New Viking
You're looking for RustyMods's VikingNPCs. It is so complete that it has native integration with other mods:
  • Want to teleport companions? You'll have to use a mod for it and NPCs from this mod can be teleported with the same logic of any teleport companion mod;
  • Want to have mounts like horses? NPCs from this mod can use them with you or by themselves;
  • Want the NPCs from this mod to be useful in your village? Simply give them a tool, drop around and they'll pick up and start doing stuff;

It's great.
Vivallgames
08/01/2024 7:09 pm
Level 29 : Expert Builder
I found this site which seems to me to be a good way forward on the project.
An advise?

valheim-modding.github.io/Jotunn/tutorials/creatures.html

Welcome